Sorry we're late again!
November's Theme was "Be Thankful", please vote on the left side bar!
1. Ribbon Turkey T-Shirt from Embellished Bayou
thanks to my friend Andy for gifting me this lovely roving, which I spun and plyed into a semi-bulky yarn.
4. Dress from Magnolia's Boutique
These nifty clothespins can be magnets or altered clothespins. They also made it to the front page of Etsy.com! :)
6. White Gold Medium Paper Bowl from Etco
I am very thankful that my Paper Bowl is featured in the October-November issue of Lonny magazine!
7. Sunset Passage from laceydu
8. Time to Give Thanks from Art On the Half Shell
Handcrafted oyster shell wall clock featuring a dozen oyster shells set like the hours around a stamped copper platter rimmed with a mosaic of sea glass in shades of amber, quartz and coral.
9. Thankful for the Cross by Karens Klay Works
10. Gold Cross Matchbook Notepads by brendaswhite
Large 3" x 4-1/4" notepads made with chocolate brown card stock and an ornate cross hand stamped in gold ink. This item made the Etsy Finds gift guide daily email!
11. Bald Eagle by RainbeauxArtist
Thankful for color! Glad I am not colorblind (LOL)
13. November Beauty by ChloeBoutique/Wildlifer78
A beautiful Sparkling Citrine Pendant that resembles the sun is surrounded by more Citrine and Smoky Quartz. Citrine is November's birthstone!
15. LSU Bear from AmyErwin
Vote for your fave!!