Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Did You Know?


***Please note any and all images you see from our artisans belong TO the artisans so please respect copyrights and our artists by not copying them. If you'd like to share something you see on this blog, please do, but always link back to the artist and ask permission if in doubt.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

HML Pick of the Week

New Orleans Pecan Pralines from Big Mama's Pralines.


Check out the yummies on Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. Could you tell me how I can get my Louisiana made crafts on this site? Thank you and I ♥ looking at other La. artisans work Ü My email is cliane@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing wonderful information with us. Curious to get more like this.

    Visit for Designer Silk Square Scarves for Women

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails