Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Did You Know?


***Please note any and all images you see from our artisans belong TO the artisans so please respect copyrights and our artists by not copying them. If you'd like to share something you see on this blog, please do, but always link back to the artist and ask permission if in doubt.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Member Artisan Profile: Charmies Online


Meet Tiffany of Charmies Online. She’s been creating jewelry for nearly five years. Tiffany has lived in New Orleans her entire life. “It is all I know,” she explains. “Even after losing everything in Hurricane Katrina, I have chosen to rebuild and start my life over again. I love New Orleans!”

It’s been said that necessity is the mother of invention, and that’s certainly true for Tiffany. Following Hurricane Katrina, she was laid off from her job in New Orleans and had to come up with other means of income. Hence the birth of Charmies Online.

“I love designing jewelry,” Tiffany explains. “It has always brought me pleasure in designing special keepsake pieces for people... I am inspired by things going on in my life. “ When asked which is her favorite piece, Tiffany names her Snowball Jewelry Collection.



Her biggest challenge is managing multiple online accounts. “I go from my website to Etsy to Facebook to Myspace to my blog to Twitter, etc. Too many!” she says with a laugh.

When asked her favorite piece of advice for other sellers, she responds, “Don't give up. Success doesn't happen overnight. I work full-time outside of the home, plus run my personal site and an Etsy site. It is a lot of work but I love every minute of it. If you love it, go for it.”



Tiffany’s oh-so-cool creations can be found online at:
http://www,charmiesonline.com/
www.facebook.com/keepsakejewelry
www.twitter.com/charmiesonline
http://www.charmiesonline.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails